Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Consulting
Some of the factors that affect indoor air quality include construction and renovation, energy preservation, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system, and building operations.
Indoor Air hazards include, but are not limited to:
- Animal dander,
- Biological Pollutants,
- Carbon Monoxide,
- Formaldehyde/Pressed Wood Products,
- Household Cleaning
- Nitrogen Dioxide,
- Pollen, and
- Secondhand Smoke/Environmental Tobacco Smoke
Building owners and managers are often confused due to a lack of IAQ regulations and guidelines. Environmental Solutions utilizes real experience and works closely with Owners, building managers, and tenants to develop optimum IAQ solutions.
Indoor air quality considerations include:
- External pollution factors,
- HVAC system maintenance and ventilation,
- Air contaminant migration,
- Construction & renovation activities,
- Fungal & bacterial contamination, and
- Office & consumer products.