Understanding laboratory test results,
Mold Remediation Protocols, and
Post-remedial clearance testing.
(1) Rooms or areas where the work will be
(2) Estimated quantities of materials to be
cleaned or removed;
(3) Minimum methods to be used for
(4) PPE to be used by the
Mold Remediation Company;
(5) Types of containment(s); and
(6) Clearance procedures and criteria.
- Visually inspecting for microbial impact,
- Temperature and Humidity Results,
- Quantify any moisture in building materials,
- Sampling for mold spores in air, and
- Certificate of Mold Remediation